One thing I love about Thanksgiving is that everything is homemade. There's nothing like the taste of mother's cooking. The best things are the little things that count. Like I can't imagine myself having a thanksgiving dinner without cranberry sauce. And no, not the shouting and yelling of 'cranberry sauce' in a Tenacious D concert. I'm talking about the best condiment that goes with thanksgiving turkey.

Sure you can get it by opening up a can but where's the fun in that? For those of you who still opt for the can I recommend you watch this video.

I found it on Cooking.com - it's a more fruity version but I think it'll be totally delicious, especially with all those zest and fruits in it!


0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.